Sunday 9 February 2014

Sharing the Love: Peacock Dreams

This instalment of sharing the love features dread maker Peacock Dreams. 

"My name is Robin and my business name is Peacock Dreams. I specialize in wool dreads. I can do synthetic ones as well but working with wool is more of my style. I started my business last year after I ordered my first set of dreads and was displeased with them. It fuelled my creativity to make my own works of art. Other than making dreads, I am a full time body piercer."

I especially love the roving dreads that Robin made in the galaxy style, such amazing colours!
I'm also a big fan of her dread business name, 'Peacock Dreams', The Mighty Boosh fans will understand! :)




The Peacock Dreams Etsy Shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/PeacockDreamsHair



No comments:

Post a Comment