Monday 6 January 2014

Sharing the Love: Erindas Dreads


This weeks Sharing the Love post features Erindas Dreads

Erinda is based in the Netherlands and makes beautiful synthetic dreads. I always drool over her Facebook updates of her latest work.

"I have always had a passion for hair and fashion. When I was little I cut the hair of every doll I owned. And I always said I wanted to be a hair dresser.
I went to fashion school and after went to to hairdressing school. I have worked in fashion but now I want to focus on hair.
I have a few clients who's hair I cut , I also make dreads and hair accessories.
My speciality is making crocheted synthetic dreads that are very realistic looking. I mix and blend colours and styles for the most creative dreads. I specially make custom dreads, so you can order anything you like! 
I also like to make hair accessories every now and then, mostly on the sewing machine. So I still use some of my fashion background / sewing skills. However my main focus is dread making at the moment."

You can contact Erinda and view her work over on her Facebook page.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment