Wednesday 5 March 2014

This Week..

I know its only Wednesday, so really this post should be 'the last few days', but that doesn't sound right to me :p

Behind the scenes of Black Sunshine I have been a busy bee. Working on a new latex mask for Mr. Strange, which is looking suitably creepy so far!
Speaking of Mr. Strange, we took a walk up to Headen Warren (near Alum Bay) to take a look at the land slips that happened after the storms. A few of the paths where closed off to to massive cracks in the ground and some of the paths have narrowed considerably but its all still pretty. I can't wait to go blackberry picking there in the summer.


I have been  working on new accent dread kits for my shop. Most have been snapped up, but there are still some sets up for grabs and more are on there way! If there are any dread colour combo sets you would like to see just let me know in the comments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment