Thursday 31 May 2012

May Update

Lots of things going on this month!

First off I finally got around to making a photo/ video tutorial for my crochet dreads and uploaded it to youtube,  I know a lot of people wanted to see one so I hope it helps :)


I have updated the main Black Sunshine website (www.blacksunshineiow.com) with a full price list and lots of pretty dread photos :)
There are lots of new listings on my etsy store, including some very cute rings! New photos added to the leg warmers listings too, so you can get an idea of what they look like when worn :) If would you like some in different colours than the listings just send me a message and I will get back to you asap :)

I'm working on a few custom orders right now so look out for some new photos. Plus I will be taking custom dread orders on at the end of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment