Friday 8 April 2011

Hello Again

Sorry I havent been posting here much the time seems to going by far to quickly!

Ive added some new charm necklaces to my Etsy shop and you can get free shipping with the code 'cheapies' :)
http://www.blacksunshineiow.etsy.com/


In other news my boyrfriends band, The Shanklin Freak Show, are in the running to play this years Bizarre Ball! I would be very greatful if you could give them a vote :) http://unsignedbandreview.com/bizarre It only takes a second :) Thanks x

3 comments:

  1. ♥~ ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
    こんにちは。OMC (Oh my cute♥!) (^3^)
    I love your blog - the name is so nice. I followed your blog that is so cute~ care to give a little love to mine? :3

    ALittleLopside.blogspot.com
    (Soon to be AdorableeCute.com – I already bought the URL)

    *WARNING*~
    YOU MAY DIE OF CUTE OVERLOAD. And if it’s not your kawaii cup of tea, that’s okay ^^ but I think you will fall in love with my happy-happy blog land~!

    ♥~ ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cute! I'm a big fan of Jack Skellington. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Shanklin Freak Show !! *dies from sheer AWESOMENESS overload*

    ReplyDelete