Friday 24 January 2014

Sharing the Love: Grumpy-Frog

This weeks 'Sharing the Love' post features Grumpy-Frog, the home of hula hoops, poi juggling, hoop fitness and handmade clothing.

Fi of Grumpy-Frog says "My business name is Grumpy-Frog, named with the help of my nephew when he was just 3 years old. He had a mutual liking of amphibians and was quite grumpy when I told him I wasn't naming my business 'Froggy".
He is now 16! So it all started 13 years ago when I got my T4 camper, Humphrey.

I started up just braiding hair an applying temporary tattoos at VW shows and smaller festivals. We still do that but along side I make and sell fluffy hats and coats, hot pants, anything festival. And of course hula hoops, that's my passion.


I create jackets and hats from my own patterns and designs, many of which are one off designs, I also offer custom orders."

You can find Grump-Frog at
www.grumpy-frog.co.uk
& their Facebook page


No comments:

Post a Comment