Wednesday 1 January 2014

Looking back at 2013

Well this year has been busy!

It all started out with a mammoth custom order of 195 double ended dreads!
Here they are all ready to go getting some sunshine in my garden.


Since then I have made countless other sets for custom orders and have loved seeing the beautiful customer photos you have sent me.  It make me very happy to see something that I have created give some one such confidence and joy :)


In 2014 I hope this continues. I plan to making a lot more pre-made dread sets to be available top purchase via my shop. And also to work on new jewellery and hair accessory designs.


Thank you to everyone who has liked my my page, visited my blog and purchased from Black Sunshine. I could not have done it without you guys!

I hope you all have an amazing 2014!!



No comments:

Post a Comment