Friday 18 April 2014

This week

It has been a busy week here at Black Sunshine! Unfortunately I am still battling with my internet provider to improve my service, I don't think I have ever called one number so much!

I've been working on a dread set in black, tropics and UV tropical blue. Such pretty colours all together and the finished accent set should be ready and for sale on my shop on Sunday.



The winner of my latest giveaway have been announced which you can see HERE, thank you to everyone who entered :)

It looks like it is going to be a lovely sunny Easter weekend. But today I am having to stay indoors to finish some course work. For those of you who don't know I am currently studying a course is business and administration. But I am off for a picnic tomorrow :)
Do you have any plans for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment