Thursday 18 August 2011

New Creations

Since solely working from home on goods for my Etsy store and custom dread work I have been doing quite a lot of different projects. I must admit doing this makes me much happier than sitting in a shop, which I did previously. :)

I just finished a set of custom dread falls for an etsy custom in some gorgeous colours and she requested them to be all candy canes!


I have also made some new felt plushy hair clips and Im working on some new designs which I have yet to complete. My latest ones are these pacman ghost hair clips.

Click HERE to view them on my etsy store

And finally I've been working on a custom latex mask for the guitarist of The Shanklin Freak Show. He asked for a 'plague victim' type mask. So heres a lil peek of what it looks like so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment